Re: Aptitude with ISO and network repositories?

* Per Dalgas Jakobsen <pdj@knaldgas.dk> [110224 09:24]:
> I'm sitting on a quite narrow network-link and I would like to have
> Aptitude fetch package from DVD-ISO if package is present there and up
> to date, otherwise from network.
> Can this be done, and if so, what am I missing?

After rebooting the system as the last step of installation,
/etc/apt/sources.list has the following line, which should serve as a
guide for you:

deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux sq-di-rc1 _Squeeze_ - Official Snapshot i386 NETINST Binary-1 20110108-22:52]/ squeeze main

RLH