Re: Is there anything wrong with sticking with Lenny?

On 23.2.2011 3:35, Jason Hsu wrote:
> If that doesn't work, I'll do a fresh installation of Lenny on the old
computer, upgrade it to Squeeze, and then set it up as a firewall/server.

I hope you have Lenny full CD disk images available. Net Install does
not work any more.

I just reinstalled a Lenny, after failed upgrade to Squeeze. It was
pain, until I finally found a CD1.iso for Lenny. Even with that, you
have to use "expert install" or whatever it is, the default simple route
tries to find software from security.debian.org (even when no mirrors
are selected) and fails.