How do I upgrade from Lenny to Squeeze?

I realize that this is a dumb question, but I've never upgraded a Linux distro before - I've only made fresh installations.  (My excuse is that a fresh installation forces me to properly back up my personal files, something that I'd have to do anyway with an upgrade as a precaution.)

This isn't an option for Debian Squeeze, as I'm trying to set up an old computer (1 GHz processor, 256 MB of RAM) as a firewall/server with a minimal Debian installation.  Debian Squeeze would NOT install on this computer, but I had no problems installing Debian Lenny.

Is upgrading from Lenny to Squeeze this a simple "apt-get update", "apt-get upgrade" and "apt-get dist-upgrade" or is there more I need to do?

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701@jasonhsu.com>