Re: AC adapter state

Dne, 21. 02. 2011 11:40:19 je Γιώργος Πάλλας napisal(a):
Hello to all!

I have a DELL laptop running debian squeeze where I cannot find whether
it is connected on AC power or not. On an EEE laptop, I can check that
using the info in the file /proc/acpi/ac_adapter/AC0/state, but such
file does not exist on the DELL laptop. But KDE shows me correctly the
relevant info on the battery state icon. Where does it take its info from?

Try exploring the /sys/ subtree (such as /sys/class/power_supply or similar).

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.