Re: nameserver issues involving *.debian.org SOLVED!

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:26:37AM -1000, Joel Roth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Some nslookup oddities have been bothering me.  Does it look
> to you like my ISP is blocking certain DNS queries?

[nslookup output deleted]

I contacted my ISP today. The tech said he resolved the
problem by resetting the DNS cache.

Strange problem... I couldn't reach debian.org through
their DNS service for *weeks* (if not months).

I thought maybe debian been blacklisted somehow.

thanks to all who responded!

Joel

--
Joel Roth