Re: ClamAV update to 0.97

> Hello,
>
> Since a week (or so) ago, my ClamAV log is urging me to upgrade to the
> lastest stable version available -as always- but I see no update in
> volatile repo... is that expected to be done? :-?
>
> (running lenny here)
>
> Greetings,

Hi,

If having the latest and greatest ClamAV is important to you (you run a
mail server or you want to keep your worry to a minimum concerning
e-mail), then why not get the source code download, compile and install it
yourself.  If ClamAV isn't mission critical, wait for the maintainers to
upload it.

Mark