Moving Lenny from Virtual Machine to Physical

I used clonezilla to take a disk image of debian lenny vm.  I
successfully restored it to physical machine.  Now when I boot, the
grub is working.  However, when trying to load lenny (in initramfs),
it fail to mount the hard drive.  After doing some reading, I found
that most probably /etc/fstab has wrong disk label.  If this sounds
right, how can I mount the real partition so that I could change the
fstab?

The error I am getting

Begin: Mount root file system
Begin: Waiting for root file system...