Re: Hate mail from Debian people

On 02/14/2011 04:59 PM, Erin Brinkley wrote:
I don't appreciate getting hate mail from people simply because I was
politely TALKING ABOUT DEBIAN on the debian-user list.

I don't know where you get your communications and people skills,
Keshwarsingh Nadan, but if I were you I would take them back! For a full
refund!

Telling a Debian user that she should get lost because her view is
different than yours is pretty stone age, sorry. And I do NOT appreciate
it. I think YOU are the person who should move on. Like scram.

I did not see anyone telling anyone to "get lost" or any other thing that could be classified as hate mail. The reply was brief and to the point and had a strong opinion, but that's not hate mail.

--
How much does she love you?  Less than you'll ever know.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br