Chrome somehow gets started as "standard browser" -- how do I get Iceweasel instead?

(I'm not subscribed to debian-user.)

Hi,

I'm running Debian testing, and since a few days, Google Chrome gets
started in several situations where I would like to get Iceweasel.

I use an XFCE desktop.  In the "Preferred Applications", I selected
"Debian Sensible Browser".  The commands sensible-browser,
x-www-browser and gnome-www-browser all fire up Iceweasel.  Typing
"see x.html" also starts Iceweasel.  But in several situations when a
browser gets started automatically, I end up with Google Chrome (which
I like to have installed as secondary browser).  For example clicking
on an external link in devhelp or in libnotify-notifications starts
Chrome.

How can I get rid of this behaviour?  I somehow consider this a bug,
but I don't know which package I should report it to.

Cheers,
    Sven