Re: How to make a VM accessible to all users

Hi,

Klistvud wrote:
Howdie, fellow Debianites!

I have a qemu-kvm virtual machine -- a virtual Windows XP install -- occasionally running inside my Squeeze and I was wondering: what's the best way for letting all users of the computer access the same instance of the VM (they each have a separate account inside the Windows VM)? Until now, I had each user launch her/his own instance, which is, as you can imagine, somewhat resource-wasteful.

With XP, there was a method that allowed you to have multiple concurrent RDP sessions -- if that fix still works, I'm sure you could google for it. In a nutshell, MS had a release candidate (or beta) that included the ability to run multiple RDPs off the one machine, but they didn't release it in the final SP.

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan