Re: which version for intel chipset 64bit

Camaleón put forth on 2/8/2011 8:20 AM:

> I'll give you a (virtual) beer if the OP has an Itanium box.

It's happened at least twice in two years on this list that an OP was told to
use AMD64 when he had an Itanium box, simply because the OP asked without
providing details, as in this case, and was told "use AMD64".

The odds this cat has an Itanium box are less than 1% but we should ask when
details aren't given, before giving an answer.  Or we can just wait for the OP
to come back and say "This ISO doesn't work", which is what happened the two
times I recall. :)

--
Stan