Squeeze update Xen on a Dell r210 fails

Hello,

I have a strange issue with the Xen 4.0 hypervisor after an update to
Squeeze.

I followed the instruction on the xen debian wiki.

After the update I cannot boot into the Xen system. After grub loads the
hypervisor everything still seems running but the moment the kernel loads
the machine reboots instantly.

However I can boot into the 2.6.32 xen kernel without the hypervisor.

I now moved the grub boot order back so linux comes first so I can boot
unsupervised. But I actually want the hypervisor as default.

Anyone?
Any help is appreciated.

Henning Follmann           | hfollmann@itcfollmann.com
it consultant              | www.itcfollmann.com