problem playing DVD video using xine

Hi to Everyone,

Out of 9 DVD that I bought, I can read only 4 using xine under Debian Lenny. With the 5 others, I get the following error message:

libdvdread: Encrypted DVD support unavailable

I suppose that I miss some codecs... in any case, I must admit that I am a newbee in DVD viewing, so I may miss something obvious.

On one of the five failing supports, the system proposed that I install

gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad

but this turned out to be impossible to install: the package is said to be available, but it says that it is defectuous and that it won't install.

What codecs or other utility should I install ? In what repository would that be available ?

Thanks in advance for your help