Re: cut/paste

On 01/31/2011 02:55 PM, Frank McCormick wrote:

When I mark something, say in Chrome or Firefox, then switch to a
terminal window I used to be able to paste the marked text with a
middle mouse click. Now as often as not it doesn't seem to work.
Is this because of different terminals or something
more fundamental. I'm running Sid but spend more time in
Icewm than in Gnome.

Hi Frank

Give the clipboard manager Parcellite a try. Among the first programs I install. There is an option to synchronize clipboards which I think should do the trick.

/Daniel