Re: OT: Make Windows act like Debian and copy text just by marking it

On 01/31/2011 03:31 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:01:37 +0100, Daniel Andersson wrote:

Can anyone recommend a program that allows me to make Windows to act
like as Debian and copy text just by marking it?

How does Debian copy text with just marking it? :-?

Hm I do have Parcellite installed. Among the first programs I install, so have forgotten how the clipboard works without it to be honest :)

It would lessen the annoyance of switching to Windows :)

One annoyance less, but another annoyances will come>:-)

Greetings,