installing rtl8187B on debian lenny with kernel 2.6.26 - need help on installing backport kernel to recognise chipset

i'm trying to follow this article: http://wiki.debian.org/rtl818x

But i'm very new to linux and i'm having trouble in installing the back port kernel.

I know of the basic command which is
apt-get -t lenny-backports install "package"

and I tried running this command -
aptitude -t lenny-backports install linux-image-2.6-$(uname -r | sed 's,.*-,,') wireless-tools
but the above command failed. from they way i understand it, it's trying to install backported version of wireless tools..

at the top of the article it says:
Support for some RTL8187B chipsets was introduced in Linux 2.6.27 - so i guess i'm after at least that kernel
I'm still unsure of how to search or install for the correct backported kernel for this purpose.  Could someone please help me and tell me what command would install the backported kernel? thanks