Re: [squeeze] "Open with..." gone from Ark?

In <[🔎] 201101291059.21594.gomadtroll@gci.net>, Greg Madden wrote:
>On Saturday 29 January 2011 02:48:18 am S D wrote:
>> Very disappointing. Can anyone tell how long Lenny will be supported once
>> Squeeze is released?
>
>I think it is one year.

Depends on what you mean by "support".  From what I understand, Lenny will
stop receiving normal point releases to fix RC-bugs after Squeeze is
released.  Security updates will continue to be provided for Lenny via the
security archive until support for Lenny completely ends.  There is usually
at least one point release is this transitional support period that takes
the updates from the security archive and includes them in the master
archive.

Lenny will be entirely unsupported either 1 year after the Squeeze release
or immediately after the Wheezy release, whichever comes first.