Re: interfaces tab missing in network-admin on Squeeze

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 14:47:52 +0100, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:

> I have with network-admin a problem already reported in several forums
> and bug reports(and in a previous post): the "interfaces" tab is
> missing. The only fix I found was to install gnome-network-admin, but as
> already said in the previous thread, this isn't possible on Squeeze.
> Before doing a bug report, I wanted to know if anybody else has this
> problem, or has an idea on how to solve it.

There is a bug report opened:

gnome-system-tools: network-admin does not show the first "Connections"
pane, so cannot modify interfaces

Hum... I read it as "network-admin" has been replaced for "network
manager", at least when it comes to managing the network interfaces
settings and that's why it has been removed.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón