Re: Spam Rules, per argument (Re: Any package for surveys?)

On 29/01/11 00:38, owens@netptc.net wrote:
<removed 3409 bytes>

>>> elbbit
>>>
> I too am tired of this tripe.  However, in a world without money, how
> do you pay your ISP?
Thank you for asking L.  I do not pay for access to the internet; it is
provided to me for free.  It is unrestricted to the point of speed
allowed by the distance between me and the nearby radio transceiver.

I know what you are going to assume: "oh right. hmm. well everyone has
to pay for internet access, everyone knows that, well, this man must be
stealing internet access"

Try to accept that people are starting to work together to bring a new
world without finance.

--

elbbit