Re: Spam Rules, per argument (Re: Any package for surveys?)

In <[🔎] 4D42D7A4.3010506@gmail.com>, elbbit wrote:
>> On 28/01/11 12:28, Robert Bonomi wrote:
>>> see: <http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/rulesofspam.shtmld>
>>
>> I removed the "d".  Not too sure about the flying kids, looks a bit
>> porno-related to me.  Hmm, I think it's biased too.  This is just my
>> opinion though.
>
>Further to my email earlier, I present to you my logical analysis of
>your link, analysed by item:

Independent of the validity of your analysis, it is very much exactly how I
would expect a SPAMmer to respond to that document.

I thought your post mentioning your voting site was off-topic, but it wasn't
really SPAM because it wasn't trying to get $$$ from me.  Both off-topic and
SPAM messages are inappropriate for the list, so I'm not surprised that you
are getting some flak.

Avoid posting off-topic messages in the future to avoid the backlash you
received this time.