Re: Squeeze volatile?

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 02:11:30PM -0500, Andrew Reid wrote:

>   Hi all --
>
>   I'm finally getting around to migrating some systems to squeeze, and
> I noticed that as of now there is no "squeeze-volatile" repository,
> although "squeeze-backports" exists.
>
>   Does anyone know if there are plans for such a thing?  Lenny-volatile
> was what allowed me to keep using the "clam" AV scanner without it
> going obsolete, so this is potentially important to me.
>
>   Thanks.
>
> 					-- A.
> --
> Andrew Reid / reidac@bellatlantic.net
>

> --

I think you'll find there's now a squeeze-updates which supersedes and provides
much of the functionality of the old volatile.

#

deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates main contrib non-free