Re: Any package for surveys?

On 1/27/11 12:08 PM, elbbit wrote:
I am not going
>>  anywhere and the world will become self-aware in my presence.  It
>>  is why I have been born.
You sound like a sociopath.
I am on the outside of the matrix.  You have no idea how great it is out
here.  Unplug, and free your mind, just like Neo does in the famous
movie.  Only, try to understand, the real fiction we deal with is money
and those who make it.  They use it to control you.  Do your own
research.  Don't believe the crazy man - because I am crazy...or am I?

Nevermind, you actually just sound like a normal 14 year old with Hollywood inspired delusions of grandeur.

Hope your website works out for you and ends social injustice.