Re: weird warning about packages being unauthenticated from package update manager....

> are not signed. you need to install *-keyring packages for that
> repositories.
> please port your sources.list contents..

Thanks for pointing this out......  My apt sources file looks like this:

Vigor20:/etc/apt# more sources.list
#
# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.7 _Lenny_ - Official amd64 NETINST Binary-1 20
101128-00:59]/ lenny main

#deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.7 _Lenny_ - Official amd64 NETINST Binary-1 201
01128-00:59]/ lenny main

deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ lenny main

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main

deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main

deb http://deb.opera.com/opera lenny non-free

What would the command be to do the key ring installation and fix this?

Thanks again

Michael Fothergill