Re: Any package for surveys?

On 01/25/2011 04:25 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:04:13 +0100, Daniel Andersson wrote:

On 01/25/2011 03:16 PM, Camaleón wrote:

LimeSurvey looks nice :-)

http://www.limesurvey.org/

There are also "ready-to-use" services that will not require any
installation on your part (survey takes place on the remote server),
like SurveyMonkey and such...

LimeSurvey seems close to what I am looking for.

I will probably not be able to use any on-line solution.

Any more suggestions?

Do you have any preference over the programming language to use?

http://www.dbscripts.net/poll/
http://www.butterfat.net/wiki/Projects/phpESP/

Are another php-based alternatives.

Greetings,

Well, ït will be used for research.

I want to keep it simple and minimalistic for users with moderate computer skills.

An overview of existing surveys would be useful, with when they were modified, categories etc.

It must be possible to export data easily to spreadsheets (Excel).

I think that it should be possible to buy support. Or that it is a vivid community around the solution.

Also to search for individual answers using some ID would be useful.

This seems nice: http://www.inquisite.com/Survey/
But it runs on a Microsoft platform and I want use Debian of course :)

/Daniel