Re: Debian question

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 19:03:57 -0600
Kimberly Harvey <kharvey00@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have installed the django into the linux-Debian on my machine. I
> ran the linux program, and a black screen pops up asking for the root
> password. I did that, then the next thing it shows is the Debian:~#
>
> What does that mean? I am trying to go into the Django site where it
> has the internet, the terminals, etc. So how can I access that??

I hate to come off as a complete ass. If anything I hope you take this
as a way to better understand both your system and the technical
communities as a whole. You must remember when you post a question we
have no idea what is going on in your head or what you have tried. You
need to be very specific. I mean to the point of too much detail,
believe me there is no such thing when it comes to systems. I mean no
offense to you personally, but you should really consider the following
guidelines.

Good luck and bring back some details.