Re: logcheck

SOLVED?

so finally i grepped my whole fs. i found the olddomain in /var/cache/debconf/config.dat, with postfix owner(some main.cf values). what i did, run dpkg-reconfigure postfix. altough i have already changed the domain in postfix, mailname, etc, it showed up the old one. as i changed the domain via dpkg-reconf, it also changed in /var/cache/debconf/config.dat, and now logcheck is sending with the newdomain.

postfix main.cf is identical before dpkg-reconfigure

i can not imagine how can /var/cache/debconf/config.dat affect this!