Re: 2.2.9-10+lenny8 upgrade SSL not working after update

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 23:49:50 -0600, James Sasitorn wrote:

> I am running Lenny, and upgrading from 2.2.9-10+lenny4 to
> 2.2.9-10+lenny8 and encountered an error with my SSL configuration in
> the update. My installation uses apache2 configuration files.. and this
> is the first time an upgrade has broken a working installation (with no
> obvious error message).

(...)

It would be of big help that you could specify a bit more on the kind of
error you are experiencing for the secure site.

When you load a page in the ssl zone, what happens at the client side and
what is apache logging?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón