RE: maintenance

----- Original message -----
> Make sure to include your username and  passwords for your bank accounts
> when you respond.
Todd has earned a point. This is the oldest scam I can think of, afterwards they got more inventive and gave away mean incentives such as wooden horses. Who do you think is your Mail Service Provider? If it's an online one they surely told you: 'CompanyX will never ask you to supply your password but to login' or something alike. Strange there are still such gullible folks out there. When I read this message and its copies today it was a laugh for all the office...

If you wanna seng your login-credentials somewhere, I'd love to see them on debian-user...

Don't let them(1) fool you
Simon

1) http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Them

P.S. squeeze still isnt released, right? Otherwise: Please ignore this message ;)