currently carrying-out a Maintenance

Dear Email Account Owner,
This message is from Your Email Account Provider  We are currently carrying-out a Maintenance Process on our email account to complete this process you must respond to this email immediately, by replying and entering your

User Name here:
password:
Country of Resident:

if you are the rightful owner of this account.This process we help us to fight against Spam Emails. Failure to summit your password, we will render your email address in-active from our database.

NOTE: You will be sent a password reset message in next two (2) working days after undergoing this process for security reasons.Thank you for using our email Service