Re: You cant tell Debian is close to release because...

On 01/12/2011 04:57 PM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
... the traffic on debian-user gets very OT ;) Not that I mind...

Regards,
Andrei
If someone posts something on topic (Debian) on the off topic list, does s/he get scolded for being "off topic"???

If this message is too off-topic (or too on-topic) please ignore it -- like everyone is ignoring that other message thread that everyone is supposed to ignore.

I hope the release comes soon. I'm like Goldilocks (except I'm not a girl, and I'm not pretty -- not even a little bit). Testing is just right for me (when it's not frozen). I'm bored when there are few upgrades as in stable. I'm insecure when I'm running unstable on a system that I have to depend upon. But testing, with its small daily smattering of upgrades (with an occasional monster avalanche from something like OO) is just right. But not when it's frozen.

Uh, yeah. Just ignore this.