Re: [OT] Hard Drive Energy Not Worth Conserving drives?

On Sunday 09 January 2011 21:37:41 Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> I'm sure your grandmother has told you at least once, "Save your
> dollars and the pennies take care of themselves."  Save thing.  It was
> good advice when she gave it to you, and it's good advice today.

Here in the UK we have a saying which is the complete opposite: "Take care of
the pence, and the pounds will take care of themselves".

http://www.google.co.uk/search?num=30&hl=en&q=%22Take+care+of+the+pence%2C+and+the+pounds+will+take+care+of+themselves%22&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
http://www.answers.com/topic/take-care-of-the-pence-and-the-pounds-will-take-care-of-themselves

Lisi