Changing default size of gnome-terminal when launching terminal apps

Hi all,

I have a launcher on my Gnome panel to check my email in Mutt.  My
problem is when launching Mutt the gnome-terminal window is 80x24.  I
always end up resizing my window to 80x60 for more space.

I know if I were just launching a normal instance gnome-terminal I could
adjust its default size in its respective launcher properties under the
command section:

	gnome-terminal --geometry=80x60

But this does not fix my problem.  How do I fix my Mutt's gnome-terminal
to be set at 80x60 by default?

TIA,

--
Petrus Validus