Not able to update using apt

Hi

I just installed Debian Squeeze on a Eee PC. The installer downloaded all the packages during the install but when I want to install more packages at the prompt I only get:

Could not resolve 'ftp.sunet.se'

I've only selected laptop and webserver with tasksel during installation.

I'm able to ping ftp.sunet.se and the mirror is working on my other laptop. /etc/resolv.conf is updated correctly, I get an IP from my router. It does not help getting a new lease using dhclient.

Any ideas?

Best regards
Daniel Andersson