Serious filesystem bug?

Hello everyone,

I don't know how to catogorize this:
I am using Debian/Squeeze on a laptop with an encrypted ext3 filesystem. (Encryption done through the debian-installer). I have a h2-database running. It got corrupted many times. I had to " touch /forcefsck" and after a reboot and the forced filesystemcheck all was again okay. The same problem appeared with downloaded ISOs. I ran md5sum checks on the ISO and they were wrong. After forcing a fsck at boottime the md5sum of the ISOs were correct!

Does anyone got similiar problems?

Greetings!

--
Slobodan