Re: Monitor question

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 23:58:42 -0600
Stan Hoeppner <stan@hardwarefreak.com> wrote:

Hello Stan,

> You're a member of a super-minority Johan.  The majority of the
> marketplace wants wide screen, which is why you're finding little or

"The market wants what the market gets" is more true than "The market
gets what the market wants".

IOW, more often than not, what we get is dictated to us, rather what is
what people /actually/ want.  In no small part due to the fact that, by
and large, people don't really know what they want(1).

(1) People frequenting this ML almost certainly don't fall into that
category.  However, we're very much a minority of the computer buying
public.

--
 Regards  _
Bet you thought you had it all worked out