Re: Setting Access Control for Printers and browser

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:18:53 +0200, Eric KOM wrote:

> Hi All
> Merry New Year!

Same to you :-)

> Please I'm trying to find the software that I can able to set up a
> Access Control for the printer and browser.

Can you expand the information? The more details you provide the better
so people can have an idea of your requirements.

Are you looking for a way to limit your users to your network resources -
like printing facilities or network browsing- or you need something
else... what kind of network have you setup (a mix of windows-linux, just
linux boxes...)?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón