Re: Installed Debian today.

> But releasing ubuntu on time without fixing known critical bug ?

Other distros have done that in the past.  They are on a time-based
schedule.

> 64 bit ubuntu 10.10 is not bootable. checked MD5sum 100 times and
> similar error arond all user
> I use USB.
> in some hardware both iso were unbootable.
> Always fail at initramfs - init not found. or any rootfs not found.

OK...I don't currently use Ubuntu, nor have I used it since 6.06, so I
cannot help you there.  As someone else replied earlier, Welcome to the
Club.

> I am using gnome from last 2 year, I always see window bar button in
> right. Why they changed to left in lucid?

I've read that can be changed.  Maybe somewhere in GConf?

--
Petrus Validus
Petrus.Validus@gmail.com