Re: GnuCash 2.4.0

Since 2.2.9-10 just migrated to testing two weeks ago, any further upgrades
for squeeze seem improbably by my novice estimation.  But it might be worth
watching for 2.4 in Sid, given that is the next version.

I don't know whether gnucash/sid would get backported when squeeze goes
stable.  It might be worth mention on the backports mail list.  I didn't
find anything in experimental.

--
Regards,
Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody