Re: insserv + apache2 + bind9 = pain

On Wed December 29 2010 11:29:38 Camaleón wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:12:45 -0800, Mike Bird wrote:
> >>
> >> Then what do you want? Just complain?
> >
> > I STARTED this thread by posting a solution[1]. And I asked if there is
> > a better solution.
>
> Sir, please, again... *stop* your foolish monologue. And stop *lying*
> about my postings >:-/

Please be quiet Camaleón until you have something positive to
contribute.  I have not lied about your postings.  I started
this thread by posting a solution[1] and by asking if there is
a better solution.

All of the partipants in this thread other than you are trying
to find a better solution to the serious problems created by
insserv.  You contributed one poor and ill-considered suggestion
and since then your SNR has degenerated to zero.

--Mike Bird

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2010/12/msg01609.html