Re: curator replacement

godo put forth on 12/27/2010 2:01 PM:

> http://bins.sautret.org/
> http://marginalhacks.com/Hacks/album/

Camaleón put forth on 12/27/2010 2:01 PM:

> I dunno if "photon" (python based), "imageindex" (perl) or "jigl" (perl)
> can make use of multi-core/multi-threading capabilities but their
> features look pretty similar to "curator".

Thanks for the suggestions guys.  Imageindex looks the most promising,
so I'll give it a go first.  jigl has limited multiprocessing support
but I like the rest of imageindex better so far for my needs. I didn't
care for sautret or album much at all.

--
Stan