Re: "No devices found" in X

On Monday 20 December 2010 18:40:02 Camaleón wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:16:42 +0100, Sven Joachim wrote:
>
> Why not? :-)
>
> Because I'm seeing (one day and another, in this same list and in other
> Debian lists) that Intel driver is failing (crashing) very often and
> doesn't seem to provide an easy method to bypass these problems.
>

> Greetings,

Well, I don't  want to start a war, but I have machines with Intel, nvidia and
ati graphic card. Intel one has proved to be the stable one over the past two
and a half years. And it was going to be a must for future machines. So I will
follow this link to see how it resolve.
But, also you are running your own kernel and you said that stock kernel are
not a trouble....
Thierry