Re: [OT] Re: google chrome "big brother" - erratum

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:25:13 +0000 Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> shared
this with us all:

>> > AFAIK, what is open source is Chromium but not Chrome.
>>
>> Can anyone explain this* (which is the reason why I have not yet
>> installed Chromium).
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Lisi

~$ aptitude search chromium-browser
i   chromium-browser                                  - Chromium
browser p   chromium-browser-dbg                              -
chromium-browser debug symbols i A
chromium-browser-inspector                        - page inspector for
the chromium-browser p
chromium-browser-l10n                             - chromium-browser
language packages

--
http://www.skymesh.net.au/~taogypsy/
Registered Linux User:- 329524

People die of fright and live of
confidence. .............................Henry David Thoreau