[no subject]

--
You can not hide it because the news will soon be every where if you dont get back to me on time, i have some pictures of it with me and i am ready to expose you to the world if after 2 day you do not get back to me, don't try to thinks of how i knew it because it is a mystry. you sins have found you out... you do not know me but i know you well and you are like a book t me..

Dont think it is a junk email, i am talking to you Rev.