Re: debian list problem

I have a similar problem with the Debian mailing list, tho' not with my other
lists.  My emails are periodically bounced.  In my case it appears that the
list filters suddenly take objection to teh fact taht I send through my ISP
and receive through GMail.

Since this is what I want to do, so if an email gets bounced I reset my SMTP
setting to GMail, resend my one post, reset my SMTP settings to my ISP's
server.

Irritating, but effective.

Lisi

Thanks for replaying.
I was talk to my ISP and problem is fixed. Somehow his IP range was on spamer list.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic