Re: Tracker status:debian.org:Error Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker.

On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:49:49 +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:

>  I have been trying to download Debian-beta2-dvd since few days.
> Whenever I do try I get this message on the Tracker status t
>
> debian.org:Error Requested download is not authorized for use with this
> tracker.
>
> What could be wrong? I am using deluge 1.2.3

I've never used "torrents" (nor any torrent client) for downloading but a
search for the message you are getting points to this FAQ:

***
The Most Common Error Messages, Explained
http://www.torrentreactor.net/guide/torrent_error_messages.php

Requested Download is not Authorized for Use With This Tracker

Most commonly, this just means that the torrent isn't associated with the
tracker anymore, but it can mean that your ports aren't set up right.
Check them with a healthy, working torrent to find out.
***

Does the above explanation make sense? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón