Re: Where I can to find information about Tiger messages?

If you're debugging something, I can understand paying attention to this. However I see ~1 page of stuff scroll by on my console on a daily basis and I don't worry about it unless something is messing up. It's sorta like keeping 'tail -f /car/log/kern'.

It's interesting and if I'm bored I might google on something out of curiosity. But I've never found anything I felt like or even could do anything about.

That said, one or two seemed to be service issues so you can look into what those might be and mess with launchctl and associated plist files. You might also want to reload these services with launchctl so that you can give it its own log file and maybe make logging more verbose.

Also, if you find a decent mac mailing list or other forum, let me know. Thanks