Re: Looking for software to manage snail-mail subscriptions

Camaleón <noelamac <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This may sound a bit overwhelming but have you thought in a CMS (like
> Drupal or Joomla) and a module for managing those subscriptions? :-?

Thanks. I'd consider it -- but do you know of any such module or add-on? It's
hard to just do a web-search for this kind of thing because terms like "mailing
list," "newsletter" "subscription" etc. all refer to email list management
software, which is much easier to find.