another favourite FLOSS poll

Hi,

Although I often enjoyed the process of doing the yearly polls, it was
rather time-consuming, I decided to do this on a Shapado instance
(http://favourite-floss.shapado.com/). Please head over there and cast
your vote, while taking note of the FAQ.

Changes:
* It won't be a yearly poll, but will sit there 'permanently'.
* It's not limited only to Debian users, as was previously the case.

Depending on response, I may come back here and report how the vote
goes before year-end.

Report back here (or privately) in case of trouble.

--
blog: http://tshepang.tumblr.com