Re: HP Laserjet not printing.

Dne, 08. 11. 2010 20:28:48 je Doug napisal(a):
It's this kind of thing that made me try and create a bootable live
Windows XP CD, but after trying two different approaches off the Internet, I had no success. (I have a machine that has no Windows of any kind on it.) Does anyone know of a system that they have actually used and it works? I burned two or three coasters before giving up.

Never tried it but ... BartPE?
Or perhaps a virtual Windows installation?

There are other approaches though. For example selling such hardware, swapping it out for Linux-friendly alternatives. Planning your hardware purchases well, and making sure they'll work in Linux. And so on ...

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.