Re: lenny & thunderbird filters

On 11/04/2010 11:52 PM, Johan Grönqvist wrote:
> Yes, I have seen this, without filters, but for a newsgroup account
> (news.gmane.org), and it seems to happen when I fetch new messages
> several times before reading through the new messages, and even then I
> only see it sometimes.
I haven't done newsgroups in over a year.. though thunderbird does have
a news server setup in it, it isn't a valid login any longer.. as far as
new messages, I do go through & read ALL new messages, BUT, I do see
where new messages come into folders that I have already finished
reading, that could very well be THE PROBLEM..

> I have no solution to offer, and I do not remember the exact version
> combinations I have seen this in.
thanks!

--
Paul Cartwright